Thursday, February 19, 2015

Cub Scouts

My oldest son Morgan is a cub scout.  This is a picture of him as a wolf cub (second year) holding the spirit flag that his den won that month for having the most kids go to the Report to State.  They got to march down in Austin up to the capital building then then get a tour.  So proud of my scout and my wonderful husband for being the den leader!!


I used the wonderful wood stars from Unique Laser Designs to add to the accents of the page. They were just the perfect touch for this page.

http://www.uniquelaserdesigns.com/#!product/prd1/1770439155/stars-%28lg%29


I first treated the stars by inked the edges with a chalk ink in a brown, just to soften the edges and make them look a bit distressed.  


I then treated the stars with one of two centers before placing them on the layout.  For three stars I took the small scout emblem sticker and placed it in the center.  The other three stars I placed a green pearl in the center.




Supplies Used
Wood Stars - Unique Laser Designs
Cardstock - BoBunny
Papers - Paper House Productions & Kaisercraft

Cork – Paper House
Pearls – Doodlebug
Ink – Prima
Stencils – UmWow
Mists – Tattered Angels
Adhesive - Scotch and Beacon
Trimmer & Scissors - Fiskars
Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment