Monday, February 23, 2015

Lucky Charms


The luck of the Irish is with us today in my Lucky Charms project! 


I started with this adorable wooden bicycle laser cut from Unique Laser Designs,  This is the Ladies Bicycle, W-1045, in wood.


Then I selected a few Mini Covers and a horseshoe,  The clover with cutouts were a special order item.


I chose a pretty Irish shamrock pattern, and adhered it onto a black card stock background. I arranged a few wooden die cuts to get an idea of how my finished piece wold look. I imagined a magical, enchanted bicycle, flyin through the woods with lucky charms swirling around in its wake.


I painted my wooden pieces with acrylic paints. I love the way the bicycle turned out, and it was easy to paint too. I used glitter on the "charmed" pieces!


I then added a few paper die cuts as well, like these small hydrangea blooms, from Poppystamps.  They made a nice addition to the springtime feel of the card.


Add a few tulips, a cheeky squirrel, and a couple of emerald jewels for a magical look!

Thank you for joining us today at Unique Laser Designs!

Live your life in color!







Materials Used:
Unique Laser Designs (ULD) Ladies Bicycle, W-1045, wood,
Unique Laser Designs (ULD) Daisy - Chubby,
Unique Laser Designs (ULD) Clovers (Sm),
Unique Laser Designs (ULD) Horseshoe
Black, green, pink, yellow, brown card stock
Shamrock pattern paper
Poppystamps die cuts: Small Hydrangea Blooms, Frisky Squirrels, Tulip Fanfare
Green jewel bling


No comments:

Post a Comment