To make this card I am using the Easter Eggs that come in a package with different designs. This product is available in two sizes and two materials, wood and chipboard. I used the smail size, 1"x1-1/2".
After I finalized with my easter eggs, I cut the card base using a piece of Crumb Cake cardstock of 6"x12", a piece of Blushing Bride of 5-3/4"x5-3/4" and a whisper white piece of 5-5/8"x5-5/8" to create the layers.
To decorate the third layer I used a stencil with big dots and blushing bride classic Ink with a sponge.
- Easter Eggs - Unique Laser Designs
- Yasutomo Pearlescent Watercolor Set
- Cherry Blossom PowderPuff Chalk Ink
- Classic Ink
- Decorative Mask /Stencil Dots and Stripes
- On Film Framelits
- Edgelits Finishing Touches
- Cricut Explore
- Bakers Twine
- Paper Flowers
- Stamp Set