Friday, January 30, 2015

Dream Sequins







Thanks for joining us today at Unique Laser Designs! Today's project is titled Dream Sequins, and I hope it brings you beautiful sweet dreams! I started out with the word "Dream and one piece from the adorable Cupid Set.









I also selected a mini wooden heart, two small daisies, and this simple frame set, and played around with the stacked arrangement until I had the design just right.



 I selected a beautiful pattern paper from Bo Bunny, Prairie Chic Laundry.

I painted the wood and chipboard pieces with acrylic paint in shades of pink, yellow, blue, green and white.
As my pieces were drying, I prepared my card base. I used a crisp white card stock base, cut 6.75 inches wide by 7 inches tall. I cut the patterned paper slightly smaller, then adhered it onto the white card stock base.

Next, I glued and glittered my painted pieces, set them aside to dry, then cut out a few more embellishments out of glitter paper. The Curled Ribbons and the Puffy Clouds are from Memory Box, and the Serendipity Bird Frame is from Poppystamps. I should have taken more photos of the glitter process but there were sparkly incidents and accidents, so I focused instead on the pretty finished details.



Like this! 
Of course, this pretty project could not be titled Dream Sequins without adding a few sparkling sequins in shades of blue! I love how the little cupid looks like a dreamy cloud.

May all your dreams come true!

Live your life in color!








Supplies Used:
Unique Laser Designs: Dream (wood)
Unique Laser Designs: Cupid Set (chipboard)
Unique Laser Designs: mini hearts and daisies
White card stock
Pattern Paper: Bo Bunny, Prairie Chic Laundry
Glitter Paper: white, yellow, blue, green

Memory Box: Curled Ribbons, Puffy Clouds
Poppystamps: Serendipity Bird Frame
Acrylic Paint: blue, white, green, pink and yellow
Glitter: blue, white, green, pink, and yellow
Sequins: mixed blues
Adhesive

5 comments:

  1. I really like how this came out. Bright and cheery. Good job Michele!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michele this project is gorgeous as usual. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking for the Best Dating Website? Join and find your perfect match.

    ReplyDelete