Monday, January 5, 2015

GARDEN OF LOVE

Happy New Year!!!
Hello everyone, it's Martha Lucia here today and it's so good to share a card I've made using the Tree Bare, one of my favorite cut out embellishments! When I saw this cut out in the Unique Laser Design Store, I just knew I had to get my hands on it.



I started by creating my card in a 6"x6" size over textured white card stock (close). Then I created all the pieces to decorate my card in my Cricut Explore using the Design Space. With this program I cut the grass, the fence, the clouds and the small hearts.

After this small process, I started to work with my Tree Bare. This product is available in wood, chipboard and cork. I chose mine in chipboard to use with distress inks and markers to give texture and color. I used the Tim Holtz Distress Ink colors Antique Linen and Vintage Photo to get the wood color and for the end of the branches I used  PITT artist pen big brush from Faber Castell in colors Light Green and Earth Green.


Then I took all my paper pieces and began the big process, but don't be scared. It was very easy! I just cut a square of bashful blue cardstock and pasted it over the base of my card. Also I cut a frame in textured cardstock (red) and pasted it over the entire base and using dimensionals and glue dots I stuck each of the parts beginning by the clouds, tree bare and last one the fence.


After this part, I pasted the fences and using Tombo Multi Liquid Glue I started to paste the hears over the branches.


To finalize the project, I cut and embossed a little butterflies with the embosslits Beautiful butterflies from Stampin Up and pasted these with dimensionals.


Materials:
Tree Bare - UNIQUE LASER DESIGN, Cricut Explore, Cardstock, Adhesives, Big Shot, Embosslits Beautiful Butterflies.



I really liked the simplicity and colors of this project and how the tree bare gave the real touch to my garden of love. I hope you liked too. Happy crafting!

{{Hugs}} 
Martha Lucia

2 comments:

  1. This card is beyond ADORABLE!!!!! I think I am going to have to add the tree to my collection! I have visions of Flower Soft adorning the branches!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Una tarjeta preciosa. Parece un cuadro con esos elementos en varios niveles. Muy bonita. El árbol me encanta!!!

    ReplyDelete