Friday, October 17, 2014

Halloween Centerpiece

Hi there ULD friends!
Rachelle here, sharing a Halloween project created using
It's that time of year to have fun with pumpkins!
Take a look!

Pumpkin Centerpiece

 This is the beginning process. I decorated the pumpkins with glitter and sequins followed by wrapping the tops with green twine. Next apply black circles to the back which shows off the face. Then I painted bamboo sticks and attached to the back of each pumpkin and allow to dry.

Next, I decorated a painted tag with stickers, bows, pumpkin pin.
Here you can see the two small pumpkins and the tag.

 Here you can see the decorated pumpkin with sequins and twine.


I love how the glitter shows off. To finish off I simply took the sticks and applied them into the small styrofoam pumpkin.
You can get these great pumpkins from the Dollar Store.

 Finally I applied crinkled paper on top and around the pumpkin along with a couple of tags to finish the centerpiece.
There you have it!
I used these fantastic products:

 Halloween Carved Pumpkins (4pc Set)
Tags (3pc Set)
 
I really enjoyed creating this project using these fantastic products from
Unique Laser Designs and I hope you enjoyed it too!
 Thanks for stopping by today!
See Ya Soon!



1 comment: