Monday, December 29, 2014

We All Need To Wag More

I'm excited to bring you my final project for the Unique Laser Designs team.  I have been guest designing for a couple of months now and I have been inspired and left speechless by the beautiful creations put together by the other ladies on this time.  They are certainly a wonderfully talented group!

The first time I reviewed the Unique Laser Designs catalog of products there was one piece that immediately caught my eye.  It's the Unique Laser Designs Wag More Bark Less die cut.  I love this saying and the way these simple words are designed are too cute to pass up.  For for my last project, I knew I needed to feature this product.

Here's what the MDF die cut looked like before I started to work my magic.


While the piece looks amazing in its natural state, I choose to paint the words black and use it in combination with one of the newer Graphic 45 lines, "Raining Cats and Dogs".


I purchased this bare frame for a dollar and then covered it with a patterned paper and embellishments from G45.  I then added the Unique Laser Designs Wag More Bark Less piece to the top.  

This inspiring saying fits perfect with this classy line from G45.  I plan to give the frame as a gift to a friend that just rescued a middle-aged Lab from our local animal shelter. 

I hope you are inspired by this project and it gives you a chance to get your fingers a little inky! 

Stay Scrappy My Friends,
P.S. And, remember to wag more and bark less!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment