Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Decorative ATC Cards

Hello ULD fans, Michelle here with a project that can be tweaked to anyone's style or decor.  I had a blast playing with these laser cut Artist Trading Cards from Unique Laser Designs, the possibilities of what you can create with these are endless.


The blank ATC's come in a set of 4.


Here's my set of 4 finished ATC's.  I got to play with some fun new products this weekend at a crop and this is what I ended up with.  


To get this look I started by spraying the ATC's with Dylusion's ink spray.  These ink sprays give vibrant colors and great coverage and worked great on the ULD product.


After the spray dried and used two different paint colors to add another layer of interest.


Next I added some texture using a product called Ferro, by Viva, it's the chunky gold stuff that I smeared over a stencil to get this look.


Then I used a different stencil and a pigment marker to add some interest on top of the gold Ferro.  Then I fussy cut the flowers from a wide piece of lace I had.  


I think the best part is that you can do what ever you want with these ATC's.  I love how they look placed in a square like this for a wall hanging.

Thanks for looking!

 
 
 
 


 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment