Sunday, July 13, 2014

Mixed Media~Canvas Project!


Hi there crafters!
Rachelle here sharing my canvas project created using
These are the products used for this project: 


  Wood Laser Products:
*Polaroid Frames
*Open Window
*Hearts lg/sm
*Border Swirls

Here is the project:

"A Simple Perfect Day"

I began by sizing and cutting out canvas to fit the embroidery hoop. Next I applied texture paste using a stencil. Allowed to dry and apply ink and prima text stamps. Allow to dry.



Next I painted the wood cut outs and allowed to dry. While these pieces are drying, I selected and applied the cardstock and greenery. I used a thin layer of paint on the window so the lines could be seen. Once dry I applied my granddaughter's pic to the back of the window and tullie to appear as drapes.



 I continued to apply the embellishments:



 Hearts, swirls, flowers resin birds and ribbon.


There you have it!
The finish project!


I hope you have been inspired and ready to created your next project using these fantastic products from

That's it for now crafters!
See Ya Soon!



2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! Love the way you brought all the pieces together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! I totally agree and very awesome! I love the way you used tulle for curtains. And that you used a polaroid and the window-it creates great depth! Beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete