Saturday, July 5, 2014

Special order for a special delivery



A special delivery calls for a special order.  My brother and sister-in-law are expecting a baby boy in a few weeks and his room has an ocean theme.  Unique Laser Designs to the rescue!  I sent in a special request for some ocean creatures to add to this wooden rocking chair that I painted.   



Unique Laser Designs already has this adorable octopus as part of their inventory, but I put in a special order to get one extra big (this one is 9"x7") and "oh boy" did they come through with some additional ocean fun!



I decided this sea turtle, diving boy, clown fish, sea horse, and puffer fish were perfect additions to this chair.  I colored these critters with Copic markers, while the octopus (and LOGAN letters) were painted with dark purple acrylic.  I sealed everything with a thin layer of Glossy Accents.

A big "THANK YOU" to Unique Laser Designs for "sailing in" with some great designs to make this gift even more special and "UNIQUE".

So, what is on your "special order" list?  
Whether you need specific sizes or a specific shape (or creature), Unique Laser Designs is ready and willing to help you make your project one of a kind!


www.kellystarsallthingscrafty.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment