Sunday, November 16, 2014

Christmas Cheer

Hello everyone, it's Heidi back again to share some Christmas Inspiration.  Oh I just love Christmas and cannot wait.

Today I am going to share a little project I did using a recycled picture frame. These are the two Unique Laser Design Christmas items I have used for my project.  I chose the items in chipboard as opposed to MDF.


I have used an old picture frame, and painted the backing with chalkboard paint, and then painted the frame with some Gesso as I wanted it to look rather rustic.


For the Joy Ornament, I have just used some Silver Embossing powder on it, I love the sparkle it gives the ornament.  


So to put the frame together, all I did was String some hemp across the backboard and staple it in place.  Then added the frame to it, and there you go - you have your  blackboard picture frame all ready.


Next I added my little reindeer which I have left raw to give it that rustic feel, and then added my ornament onto the bottom right hand corner of the frame.  Hey presto - you are all done.  Just need to add your photo's and a Christmas message.



Perfect little frame for an entrance way wishing everyone a Merry Christmas as they come in.

TFL & Happy Scrapping


1 comment: