Monday, November 24, 2014

Welcome to our newest Designers

Wow - can you believe that Christmas is only one month away ?  Where has this year gone ?  Hopefully you're well on your way to having your Christmas shopping done.  If you're still looking for that special, one of a kind gift, don't forget that we offer many different gift items, from Christmas ornaments to custom engraved wine boxes and lots more.


Today I want to introduce you to the newest Designers to join our already wonderful team of talented ladies.



Blog / Pinterest / Facebook
Hi, my name is Sabrina Jackson and I live in Southern Arizona with my husband and our two beautiful girls.  I am a Christian and love spreading the word of God through my creations.  I have been crafting my entire life from flower arranging, to sewing, knitting and crocheting and I started paper crafting about 8 years ago. Was bitten by that bug and have not looked back, lol!  
I create mostly cards and tags, but love going outside my comfort zone ever so often. I am looking forward to using Unique Laser Designs in my creations!




Blog / Facebook / Pinterest / Twitter / Instagram
My name is Erin Reed.  I am a military wife, a stay at home mom (my children give me wonderful pictures to scrap with), 2 boys and 2 girls.  I was a teacher (high school science) before I stayed at home, and I love to scrapbook!!  My first love is my family, they mean everything to me.  My second love is crafting, especially scrapbooking.  My style of crafting is funky, shabby layers.  I love to just get messy and just play with my projects!



We are very excited to share the new creations from all of our wonderful designers with you in the future.  To these new ladies - Welcome !

No comments:

Post a Comment