Sunday, November 30, 2014

Such a Cutie

Hello everyone, Heidi back again and I hope everyone had a lovely Thanksgiving.  Today I have a layout to share using a Brick Wall  and the Cherry Blossom both in chipboard as opposed to MDF.



For the Cherry Blossom I decided to paint it in white first and then on the below branch I popped it through my cricket and used a swiss dot embossing folder.  Once it was dry embossed I decided to use some very link pink embossing powder to give the branch a nice soft colour.  I just used plain white for the Brick Wall Stencil and placed that underneath my photo.


For the other piece of the Cherry Blossom I did the same thing except for the dry embossing, so this one is nice and smooth.  Look at the cool little tile you get when you order the Brick Wall


I created some texture with Gesso for the background and then used some Gelato's to get that water colour effect.  Once that dried I used some texture paste and a mask to give it some more texture.


I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas, and I just wanted to thank Unique Laser Designs for this fabulous opportunity of being part of this awesome team,  so for the last time...

TFL & Happy Scrapping






No comments:

Post a Comment