Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Arrrr Little Pirate

Hello Everybody!

Katy here and I am excited to share my most recent scrapbook layout using Unique Laser Design pieces.


I loved this skull and crossbones when I first saw it.  I used Tim Holtz white crackle paint (picket fence) directly on the skull.  No gesso or any other paint or primer.  And there are areas on here where the brown seeps through a little bit.  I love that!  Self distressing!  ;)  I used a red Distress Marker for his bandanna.  


I used 3 stars at the top of this page.  I used them in their natural form.  One side is darker than the other so I used the "backside" for the one in the middle.


Here are the 3 bottom stars.  These are mini and they are lots of fun.  


Thank you for stopping by today!  And check us out on Facebook too!


No comments:

Post a Comment