Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Frames and Family Connected



I am connecting with my family today...literally.  Connecting my family with these frames and glue!

Being on the Unique Laser Designs Design Team is awesome, but they keep adding new items to their inventory and I keep adding to my very long wish list! As soon as I saw these beautiful "deco frames", I knew I wanted to connect them for a collage.



Even though I think they would be spectacular unpainted, I decided to add some vibrant hues with acrylic paint and turn my photos to black and white. 

Connecting these intricate frames was a bit tricky, but after some experimentation, I found that hot glue covered with some acrylic packaging scraps on the backside of the frames seemed to be the best way to go. You can see a close-up on this picture above.





You know Mother's Day is right around the corner...



1 comment:

  1. OH WOW!...Kelly, this wall art is wonderful!...Thanks for sharing and the "tute" on connecting them all together.

    ReplyDelete