Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Par ce flambeau - layout with wood embellishments

Hello, Unique Laser Designs fans! It's Maya here today with a new project.

Last month my oldest daughter was inducted into French Honor Society. It was the first induction ceremony I attended and of course I took pictures.

Shilo was very kind and sent me french themed wood embellishments that I used for my layout.

I picked four pictures from the "La Course du Flambeau" ceremony and cropped them to 3.5"x3.5".


I transformed the close up picture to focal b/w, leaving only the flame in color. To make sure it pops off the page I used the polaroid frame and Eiffel tower wood embellishment.

The frame is covered with crystal stickles and the Eiffel tower misted with Heidi Swapp gold color shine.


I also used the fleur-de-lis from the same french set that I misted with Burnt Red Glimmer Mist and covered with crystal stickles.


The layout title is the first line of the induction pledge. I cut it with Silhouette Cameo using vinyl.

The last but not list ULD product I used is the brick wall stencil. I used it to make the photo mats for the pictures.

Thank you for stopping by! I will be back next week with a different project!


1 comment: