Friday, May 2, 2014

Tulip Mini Album Cover

I love making mini albums, they are a great way to record an event and have a lot of pictures and the store in one small book.  They also make great gifts.  My family and I recently went to the Wooden Shoe Tulip festival to check out the amazing tulip fields.  I took lots of pictures, some with my girls, lots of just flowers, a great combination for a mini album.  And while I don't always finish the cover first, I did on this one and want to share it with you today.


I cut down the photo of the tulip fields to fit the size of the laser cut Polaroid frame.  Unique Laser Designs pieces are just as beautiful unfinished as they are finished so I left the frame unfinished.  The tulips and butterflies are colored using alcohol ink markers.  

Thanks for looking!




1 comment: