Sunday, May 4, 2014

The Perfect Pillow

Hi there crafters!
Rachelle here today sharing something special for cat lovers.
Although I don't have a cat, I still love them.
Let's take a look!


 Little Cat Pillow

 I bought this little pillow long time ago from Goodwill. I finally got a chance
to decorate it using
I painted the letters, heart, and banner pieces.
Then I added then using burlap string and hot glue gun.
The pillow came with the burlap string around the neck.

 Closer Views:
 I added a small gold bell to the string. The letters, banner, and heart
pieces have burlap string too.
Finally I added burgandy ribbon and button.


 There you have it.
The perfect little pillow.
A great gift for the
cat lover in your life.

I hope you enjoyed today's post and please continue to drop by
each day for another creative project from 

Thanks for stopping by and remember to..
 using
See Ya Soon!
Huggies!!!!


 

1 comment: