Monday, May 5, 2014

Ladybug Napkin Rings

Ready for another fun project using Unique Laser Designs wood embellishments? Jamie here with you today, and I have a fun summery themed project perfect for that outdoor picnic - ladybug napkin rings! Ready to get started?


First I painted the napkin rings with two coats of white acrylic paint, letting them dry fully in between coats.


Next, I add a a bit of washi tape to add an easy pop of color.


For another pop of color, I used a red marker to color the ends of the napkin rings.


Using shimmer mists, I added lots of bright color to some flowers.


Now, on to the super cute ladybugs! I simply used a red and black marker to color the wood, then added some googly eyes.


Lastly, I simply layered the flowers, added the ladybugs on top, then adhered the flowers to the napkin rings.

These guys are absolutely adorable, and super quick to make too! How cute would your picnic table look with one of these at each place setting?



1 comment:

  1. LOVELOVE the Lady bugs!....and great tute too...thanks for sharing Jamie!

    ReplyDelete