Thursday, May 22, 2014

You Are My Happy

Hey there!!!...This is Debbie/StudioBeeCreations...with my DT posty for
********
OH MY GOODNESS!!!
You have to lovelovelove this elephant puzzle piece from ULD!
My grandguy Myles is an animal expert!
If you are OH SO LUCKY to spend the day with him....@ the ZOO...you would appreciate his overwhelming knowledge of all the beautiful creatures found there!
Here is my layout:
This is my first-born GrandGuy Myles.....check out those beautiful blue eyes!!!
Myles absolutely LOVES animals...especially elephants!!!!
He lives close to the Greenville Zoo..in Greenville,SC...and nevernevernever tires of visiting the ZOO.
His Papa & Mama ( that would be us)..got a season pass...just so we could take him...and his brothers to visit his favorites.
Which is why...as soon as I saw the ELEPHANT puzzle from ULD, I knew I had to have it...to incorporate into a scrapbook layout.
soooooooo...Myles...we call him Smylie...loves to visit his friend "Joy" at the zoo....I have manymanymany pics thru the years(he just turned 10 yrs old) with Myles & Joy.
I also incorporated the "wordage" from the ULD blocks stencil and some heart cutouts.
As a member of the Design Team @ ULD....I am soooo very lucky to be able to create with this most awesome product!....The team is always open to new ideas and creative input!
I was able to use MANY pieces of ULD on this 2-page spread....PLUS...I used a tag I made from my Stampin'UP! demonstrator days...sweet!!
Loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee this guy.....
HE is my happy!!...he has my HEART!

creative blessings,
debbie







1 comment:

  1. Super cute layout! Love how you incorporated the elephant! So fun! :)

    ReplyDelete