Sunday, May 11, 2014

Beaded Frame

Hi Unique Laser Design fans, Michelle here to share with you a fun project that would make a great Mother's Day gift.  I started with the unfinished layered flower frame from Unique Laser Designs.


Though it's pretty all on it's own, I wanted to transform this piece into something new.  So with a little ink, a bit of glue and a bunch of beads I created this one of a kind frame.


I started by coloring all the ULD pieces with alcohol ink.  Then by sections I applied a wet adhesive and covered with colored beads.  I added a piece of cork to the back side and attached a mini clothes pin to hold a picture.


And you can switch out the picture if you have a new favorite from time to time or you can add cute sayings like this one that says "fabulous"!  A gift I'm sure any mother would love.

Thanks for looking!




1 comment:

  1. I love this! That is such a clever idea with the beads! :)

    ReplyDelete