Monday, May 26, 2014

Big Dreams

Happy Memorial Day! 

The layouts I have to share with you today is right on time for the occasion.  A very dear friend of mine, son just started his journey in the Navy and I'll be journaling his journey for her. I am very excited for him and can't wait to see what all he accomplish along his journey.

To get started, I began with some pictures of him from the weekend prior to him leaving.  



These two signs were perfect for this LO! The signs come in a package of 4 and can be used on cards/tag/LO's or even seed packages, which would be really cute as a gift.


 Adding inked cheesecloth to the mix just enhances the "fishing" look of the signs.

On my next LO, I used the wooden bricks from the brick wall stencil.



I used one of my brick stencils and molding paste to create a layer of bricks, then I added a few wooden bricks atop of various stenciled bricks. I also used a few pieces from Kenny's bag #4, which was perfect for adding a different shape.


And finally this perfect little feather.

ULD Products Used
Kenny's Bag 4 (Sold Out--Linked to similar bag of items)

Kisha

1 comment:

  1. OMGoodness!!!...KIsha...this is absolutely a BEEEEAUTIFUL layout & tribute!!!

    ReplyDelete