Monday, May 12, 2014

Sing!!!!!!

Helloooooooooooooooooooooo!!!....Debbie/StudioBeeCreations here with another DT postie for
LOVELOVELOVE all of their awesome product....adds "just the right" touch to my mixed media art pieces!
I have just taken a vintage bingo card from my stash, and after coloring with my FAVE Faber Castell Gelatos...some alpha pieces, stamps & paint...I paper pieced the sweet birdie. &.did some doodling.....
The music notes from ULD were the perfect addition!.....definitely will be ordering more of these!

I used the same process on one of my art blocks...just stamping "sing!" under the music paper branch.





Be sure to check out all the other Design Team posts for some wonderful inspiration!...then go shopping at 


creative blessings
debbie


1 comment:

  1. These are both so fun! Love the notes the birds are singing!! :)

    ReplyDelete