Thursday, May 29, 2014

Some ART with ULD

HeyHeyHey....it's Debbie @ StudioBeeCreations
with another posty  using some of my most awesome collections from 
I have always been a sewer...loveloveloved making doll clothes from bits'n pieces given to me by my "Nana" who was a world traveller...then as a student in high school home ec..had to make a dress....Calico with a zipper!!...So, when I saw the dress forms from ULD, I knew I had to have it!





Stamp set from RedLead....painting inspiration from Stephanie Ackerman.{ I recently took an art class with her...OMG...gelli printing on deli paper!...whooot!}..I created this 8x8 "repurposed"canvas....#usewhatyouhave
.
I made the skirt with a piece of vintage feedsack & trim from my stash.
...and doodled all over....and over.
*******************
....and here are my ULD Artist Trading Cards.....
again using some RedLead rubber stamps....some 
ULD Birdie cut-outs and swirley-do's{for real...my go to for all my projects!}
********************************
LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE 
See you next time!

debbie/StudioBeeCreations

No comments:

Post a Comment