Thursday, May 8, 2014

Playing with Mud.

Hello Unique Laser Design Fans,

Today I am showing you a one page layout I did, using tons of ULD products.

I love the splats that ULD has and I had a plan for them the second I received them.  I also LOVE the wood brick stencils and arrows.. all of these items came together for my layout.



The stencil can be used on projects or saved and used over and over again.

I bet you can think of other ways to use the splats.

You can write on the bricks to high light important dates.

It really does look like mud.

 

6 splats for $2.00 visit the site for other wood embellishments.

Thank you for checking out my layout.  If you haven't done so yet.. make sure you are following us on FACEBOOK.

 

1 comment:

  1. WOW!!!!!!...WOW!!!!....Awesome job Kimberly!!!!...lovelove the "mud"!!

    ReplyDelete